Unrequited love quotes are full of deep love thoughts, deep meaning of love. When you fall in love, only then you will realize and understand these unconditional love quotes.
Some people who say love will come and go, they have no idea and experience of deep relation. Because it is something that is unexplainable and non-visible. You can only feel it in the deep of your heart.
If your answer is ‘Yes’ then you truly fall in love.
These unrequited love quotes are perfect for you. You can now feel the meaning of these quotes.
Here I have listed 33 touchy unrequited love quotes that are expressing the hallmark of true love.
Unrequited love quotes for lover
- “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
“My heart no longer felt as if it belonged to me. It now felt as it had been stolen, torn from my chest by someone who wanted no part of it.” ― Meredith T. Taylor
“You like someone who can’t like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot.” ― John Green
“I know I am but summer to your heart, And not the full four seasons of the year.” ― Edna St. Vincent Millay
“I have to admit, an unrequited love is so much better than a real one. I mean, it’s perfect… As long as something is never even started, you never have to worry about it ending. It has endless potential.” ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
- “People do incredible things for love, particularly for unrequited love.” ― Daniel Radcliffe
- “Perhaps unrequited love was a spectre in the house, a presence that brushed at the edge of senses, a heat in the dark, a shadow under the sun.” ― Sherry Thomas
- “Maybe one day you’ll understand that hearts don’t intend to break other hearts.” ― Marisa Donnelly
- “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.”
- “Unrequited love does not die; it’s only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before.” ― Elle Newmark, The Book of Unholy Mischi
- “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.” ― Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic’s Notebook
Unrequited love quotes that express your thoughts of love
- “I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we had. But I can’t because I know you won’t come after me, and that’s what hurts the most. ― Spencer Shirks
- “There’s nothing quite so humbling as thinking you’re completely over someone, then realizing you’re not even close.” ― Brian Strause, Maybe a Miracle
- “Because by immortalizing the pain of my unrequited love I am letting you go. This is me moving on the only way I know how.” ― Theresa Mariz
“It was all love on my side, and all good comradeship and friendship on hers. When we parted she was a free woman, but I could never again be a free man.” ― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Adventure of the Abbey Grange
- “An unrequited love is not something you will want, but sometimes we just could not help but love a person who does not love us in return.”
- “Perfect behavior is born of complete indifference. Perhaps this is why we always love madly someone who treats us with indifference.” ― Cesare Pavese
- “Even though you already broke my heart into pieces, I still love you with all the little pieces you scattered.”
“Only three things are infinite: the sky in its stars, the sea in its drops of water, and the heart in its tears.” ― Gustave Flaubert
“I realized that one might love him secretly with no hope of encouragement, which can be very enjoyable for the young or inexperienced.” ― Barbara Pym, Excellent Women
- “Isn’t that how falling in love so often works? Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in your universe.” ― Kate Bolick, Spinster: Making a Life of One’s Own
- “When unrequited love is the most expensive thing on the menu, sometimes you settle for the daily special.” ― Miranda Kenneally
Deep meaningful unrequited love quotes
- “I did not know how long it took to get over such a love, and that even when you did, when you loved again, you would always carry a sliver of it in your stitched-together heart.” ― Christina Haag, Come to the Edge
- “I have to admit, an unrequited love is so much better than a real one. I mean, it’s perfect… As long as something is never even started, you never have to worry about it ending. It has endless potential.” ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
- “You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.” ― Johnny Depp
- “A mighty pain to love it is, and ’tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all pains, the greatest pain it is to love, but love in vain.” ― Abraham Cowley
- “Desiring another person is perhaps the most risky endeavour of all. As soon as you want somebody—really want him—it is as though you have taken a surgical needle and sutured your happiness to the skin of that person, so that any separation will now cause a lacerating injury.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Committed: A Love Story
- “And how do you really feel? Like I’ll never recover. Like I’ll never draw another breath without half of it being a wish for him.” ― Jane Seville, Zero at the Bone
- “The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “I know that’s what people say– you’ll get over it. I’d say it, too. But I know it’s not true. Oh, youll be happy again, never fear. But you won’t forget. Every time you fall in love it will be because something in the man reminds you of him.” ― Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
- “We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so helplessly unhappy as when we have lost our loved object or its love.” ― Sigmund Freud
- “To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.” ― ‘Federico Garcia Lorca’, Blood Wedding
- “Though these words will never find you, I hope that you knew I was thinking of you today….. And that I was wishing you every happiness. Love Always, The girl you loved once.” ― Ranata Suzuki
Final thoughts on unrequited love quotes
Love is wonderful. Love is insane!!!
After reading these awesome unrequited love quotes, you have already known the feelings of love. If you are in love, you can use it to bring more strength to your relation.
Did you like these unconditional love quotes? Which one did you like most? Or do you have any other thoughts on mind?
Feel free to share your thoughts on unrequited love quotes by commenting below and let me know about it. Thank you. Be mindful, be happy.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.