Rap quotes and lyrics are as much enjoyable as powerful. If you are a rap music lover, then you already know what rap quotes are and how realistic the rap lyrics are. But if you have no clear idea about rap songs and lyrics, then you should read these awesome selected rap quotes and lyrics that never let you down.
All the rap quotes have a clear, energetic, and powerful message about life, love, money, and success etc. Life is full of unexpected moments; you never know what will happen tomorrow. These valuable rap lines by the famous and best rappers will inspire you, and help you to overcome those awkward situations.
Read attentively and try to feel the depth of these rap words. That’s the best way to achieve something from them.
To find easily, I have categorized all the 131 rap quotes into different topics. I think it will make you more comfortable to read if you are short of time.
So let’s start…
Rap Quotes About Better Life
There’s a saying – “Experience makes a person wise.” If you look at the life of the rappers, in most cases, they have faced many troubles and obstacles in their life. That’s why they know how to live a better life, how to upgrade your life into a better version. Here are some quotes from the meaningful songs about life.
1. “Life is too short to live the same day twice. So each new day make sure you live your life.” — Machine Gun Kelly
2. “Never mind what hater’s say, ignore ’em till they fade away.” — T. I.
3. “Remember one thing through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out. Keep your head up, and handle it.” — Tupac
4. “You have to keep your vision clear, cause only a coward lives in fear.” — Nas
5. “Take the first chance that you get, because you may never get another one.” — Lil Wayne
6. “Remind yourself, nobody’s built like you. You design yourself.” — Jay Z
7. “You can make something of your life, it just depends on your drive.” — Eminem
8. “Stop lookin’ at what you ain’t got, and start being thankful for what you do got.” — T.I
9. “The sooner you realize things will never be the same, the sooner you can move on.” — Kid Cudi
10. “Living life is a choice. Making a difference in someone else’s isn’t.” — Kid Cudi
Best Quotes of Rapping Lyrics
There are many rap songs that can easily be placed their names in the list of the best lyrical songs of all times. But to realize the rap lyrics’ meaning, you have to listen to it attentively. Here are some popular quotes from some of the best rappers.
11. “How can the sky be the limit when there’s footprints on the moon?” — Logic, Young Sinatra II
12. “Damn right I like the life I live because I went from negative to positive.” — Notorious B.I.G.
13. “Everybody’s at war with different things, I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.” — Tupac
14. “No one can identify the uninformed until they voice their ignorance about a topic. Silence is a fool’s best friend. Sadly, he is often too foolish to realize it.” — Carlos Wallace
15. “Cherish these nights, cherish these people. Life is a movie, but there’ll never be a sequel.” — Nicki Minaj
16. “Doing it your own way, not having to go exactly by the book to be successful.” — Ice Cube
17. “If you can’t do what you imagine, then what is imagination to you?” — Kid Cudi
18. “Why do we try so hard to fit in, when we were born to stand out?” — Machine Gun Kelly
19. “Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.” — Kanye West
20. “Every saint got a past, every sinner got a future. Every loser gotta win, and every winner gotta lose someday.” — J Cole
Motivational Rap Quotes
Do you know how much a rapper can influence his followers? You can’t imagine it. It’s unbelievable. The motivational sayings of rap songs have changed thousands of people from darkness to lightness. If you feel demotivated in your life, then try these motivational rap quotes to feed your unhealthy mind.
21. “Even though you’re fed up, you got to keep ya head up.” — 2Pac
22. “Every day is new. It’s just a new day. I look at six hours at a time.” — Wiz Khalifa
23. “Love yourself and your expression, you can’t go wrong.” — KRS-One
24. “Cause whatever you love can be taken away, so live like it’s your dying day.” — Machine Gun Kelly
25. “You might not have a car or big gold chain, stay true to yourself and things will change.” — Snoop Dogg
26. “You gotta be able to smile through the bullshit.” — Tupac
27. “You can make something of your life, it just depends on your drive.” — Eminem
28. “Forget yesterday, live for today. Tomorrow will take care of itself.” — Rick Ross
29. “Life is a wheel of fortune and it’s my turn to spin it.” — Tupac
30. “Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.” — Wiz Khalifa
31. “Everyday is a new opportunity to reach that goal.” — Rick Ross
32. “They’re gonna try to tell you no, shatter all your dreams. But you gotta get up and go and think of better things.” — Mac Miller
33. “For every dark night, there’s a brighter day.” — Tupac
Rap Quotes About Drugs
Unfortunately, many renowned and best rappers used drugs. That’s why many people think that rap music and rappers are all drug-addicted. Like other industries, the rap music industry also has some weakness. But now it has changed a lot. Rap lines about drugs are the expression of how the rappers feel about it. Some of the drug rap quotes are listed below.
34. “The motto goes: Sex, Drugs and Rock ‘n’ Roll. I prefer: Love, Hugs and Hip-Hop Soul.” — Zev Love X aka MF Doom
35. “Got the new Hummer in the summer when, I was a newcomer then, Drugs and Mac-10s, hugs from fake friends. Make ends; they hate you, Be broke, girls won’t date you.” — Notorious B.I.G.
36. “Thanks to Reaganomics, prisons turned to profits, Cause free labor is the cornerstone of US economics. Slavery was abolished, unless you are in prison. You think I am bullshitting? Then read the 13th Amendment. Involuntary servitude and slavery it prohibit. That’s why they giving drug offenders time in double digits.” — Killer Mike
37. “Dope is like a two-way street; the addiction, both you and me, now take a seat. Every car got a fleet, every broad get a Jeep, every sparkle in the club that wasn’t ours, we compete. Poor minds, poor decision makers; No reward…then what’s the risk you taking?” — Pusha T, M.P.A. King Push
38. “Cocaine trafficking, your boy’s back again, Moving bricks like I got a degree in scaffolding. Fucking with some cats from Newark…half of them Jewish, Cool white boys riding around, blasting my music, And I’m taxin’ them like Jackson-Hewitt.” — Ghostface Killah
39. “My first offense was possession of weed, Now I’m in the major leagues, and That muthafucka Bill Clinton is a son of a bitch; Had the nerve to throw out the first pitch. I’m just tryin’ to get rich like Trump, the home run king is now in a slump…pass me a hunk. How the fuck can I stay out the Pen, When its 1-2-3 strikes, you in?” — Ice Cube
40. “Reporting live from the project benches; Hella caine, dope in cellophane, dirty syringes, Heroin zombies street-walking on three-week binges. Clientele look like the Thriller vid in 3D lenses.” — Beanie Sigel
41. “We still wading in the water…Cocaine, blunts, marinating in the water. Lean and took a puff, and then she gave it to my father, Used to take the bullets out so I could play with the revolver. Satan serenading ever since I was a toddler, Tell ‘em talk is cheap…niggas living for the dollar.” — Vince Staples
42. “I’ll ignore you sellin crack, killin people, and keepin it real, But disrespect me and my adopted fam and die young like veal.” — El-P
Rap Quotes About Money
Money is honey, is it? I don’t argue with you about this topic, but the bitter truth is that if you don’t have money (at least some) you will face many problems at every step. Here are some rap lyrics about money.
43. “Get rich or die tryin.” — 50 Cent
44. “You know it’s funny when it rains it pours. They got money for wars, but can’t feed the poor.” — 2Pac
45. “Money will brainwash you and leave your ass mindless Snakes slither in the grass spineless.” — Eminem
46. “Money on my mind, money is all I think of.” — Lil Wayne
47. “If it ain’t making me money, making me better or making me happy… ain’t making time for it.” — 50 Cent
48. “I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it.” — Eminem
49. “I like when money makes a difference but don’t make you different.” —Drake
50. “I want the finer things in my life, so I hustle.” — 50 Cent
Rap Lyrics About Car
Interestingly there are many rap songs about cars and some of them are quite popular. Actually, using a brand or model name of a car is symbolic. Find out the meaning by reading these rap lyrics about cars.
51. “I drive the Phantom off the lawn, my neighbors think I’m LeBron, Diamonds in my charm, white b*shes on my arm.” — Juicy J
52. “My first name must be He Ain’t Shit Cause every time I’m in a car. Bitches be like, He ain’t shit!” — Redman
53. “I got bodyguards, I got two big cars, that definitely ain’t the whack I got a Lincoln Continental and a sunroof Cadillac” — Sugar hill Gang
54. “We still got a Acura but show time we be limoin” — Chiddy Bang
55. “430 Lex with convertible top, and the rims keeps spinning every time I stop, got a Superman Benz that I scored from Shaq, With an old school Caddy with a diamond in the back.” — Big Tymers
56. “I put Lamborghini doors on that Escalade/low pro so low, look like I’m ridin’ on blades.” — The Game ft. 50 Cent
57. “Killin’ ya’ll niggas on that lyrical shit, Mayonnaise-colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips.” — Kanye West
58. “And when I’m long gone, whole crew sing a swan song. Cause we all just ticking time bombs, got a Lambo like LeBron’s mom.” — Childish Gambino
59. “And then you’re in the man from MarsYou go out at night, eatin’ carsYou eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too.” — Mercurys and Suburus Blondie
60. “I’m in that purple Lam, lookin’ like some dirty Sprite, catchin’ passes, whippin’ birds, yeah, that Roddy White.” — Jeezy ft. Freddie Gibbs
Rap Quotes About Love And Relationship
Love and being in a relationship are the most precious thing in life. If somebody says, `I don’t need love’, that means he/she doesn’t know the meaning of love. Love is a state of mind when you feel something in your mind that can be for you, for others.
61. “The question isn’t do he love ya the question is, do ya love yourself? You give the best advice to your friends and not take it for yourself.” —Big Sean
62. “Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.” — Drake
63. “Everyone has an addiction. Mine happens to be you.” — Andre 3000
64. “There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don’t know how.” — Childish Gambino
65. “One day you’re gonna remember me and how much I love you… then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.” — Drake
66. “I’ll give you all of me until there’s nothing left.” — Childish Gambino
67. “It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.” — Chris Brown
68. “I remember the love right after the fights. You can’t tell me you don’t remember those nights.” — Lil Wayne
69. “The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the person you want the most.” — Drake
70. “Rather lose love than to move on never knowing what it felt like.” — Wale
71. “If I had the moment, I’d capture that moment and you’d be right next to me.” — Chris Brown
72. “I love who you are, I love who you ain’t.” — Andre 3000
73. “I like the person that you are, but I’m in love with the person that you have potential to be.” — Wale
74. “I love you like a fat kid loves cake.” — 50 Cent
75. “Love is not just a verb, it’s you looking in the mirror.” — Kendrick Lamar
76. “I wanted you to know, whenever you are around, can’t speak, I can’t speak.” — Childish Gambino
77. “Forgive but don’t forget girl, keep ya head up. And when he tells you you ain’t nothing don’t believe him, and if he can’t learn to love you, you should leave him.” — Tupac
78. “Ice melts into rain, love turns into pain. Here I go again, falling in love again.” — Wale
Rap Lyrics About Girl
It can’t be thought of a particular music genre without lyrics about girls. Rap music has also no difference. There are many songs about girls that refer to lovers, sisters, women, and mothers. Here are some great rap songs on girls.
79. “Word up mommy, I love you.” — Ghost face Killah ft Mary J. Blige
80. “Then Whit told me, ‘A woman is woman, love the creation.’ It all came from God, then you was my confirmation.” — Kendrick Lamar ft Rapsody
81. “To my beautiful sister I heard you wanna be a singer. Well anything’s possible. You’re too young for them boys. So, stay focused and follow your dreams. Trust me anything’s possible.” — Remy Banks
82. “You screaming at the racist cops in Miami was probably. The highlight of my life, like Ha, yo, look at my wife.” — Nas
83. “Take it from a man that loves what you got and baby girl you’re a star, don’t let ’em tell you you’re not.” — J. Cole ft TLC
84. “I reminisce over my ghetto princess every day.” — Lost Boyz
85. “I’m willing to go the extra kilometer just to see my senorita get her pillow. On the side of my bed where no girl ever stayed.” — Outkast
86. “We are the ones that give birth to the generations of prophets because it’s ladies first.” — Queen Latifah ft Monie Love
87. “Tryna get next to her, gotta be yaself mayne, Cause she got her own money she don’t need no help maybe.” — Webbie ft Lil Boosie and Lil Phat
88. “Hey Bonita, glad to meet ya, For the kind of stunning newness, I must have foreseen ya. Hey, being with you is a top priority, Ain’t no need to question the authority.” — A Tribe Called Quest
89. “She the queen in my life, and I’mma make sure she gon’ shine again, She taught me everything.” — Snoop Dogg
90. “Please don’t worry ’bout the women I have been with, No engagement can amount to your friendship.” — Lil Wayne
91. “Whatever she lacks, I’m right over her shoulder, When I’m off track, mami is keeping me focused.” — Jay Z
92. “Women you’re great, on behalf of men, Thanks, I’m glad to be a part of your ranks. If you accept me, women.” — Heems
93. “You spark my interest. No m’aam I don’t know you, just offerin’ the common respect I feel, I owe you. Also, some conversation, companionship, common ground and common sense.” — Goodie Mob
94. “Don’t be a hard rock when you really are a gem. Baby girl, respect is just a minimum.” — Lauryn Hill
Rap Quotes About Reality And Life
Life is not as simple as we think. We can easily suggest someone on how to live a peaceful life but it’s not easy to follow or apply. Many famous rappers have explained and shared their views on life and reality in their popular rap songs. Check out these rap sayings about life, reality, struggles etc.
95. “Life can always change, you have to adjust.” — Drake
96. “People will love you and support you when it’s beneficial.” — Nicki Minaj, Pills and Potions
97. “Good things come in good time.” — Wiz Khalifa
98. “Women are the most beautiful yet difficult beings known to man.” — Lil Wayne
99. “When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap.” — Eminem
100. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed.” — Eminem
101. “Life without dreaming is a life without meaning.” — Wale
102. “We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us.” — Drake
103. “Only God can judge me, so I’m gone, either love me or leave me alone.” — Jay Z
104. “I am happy’. That’s just the saddest lie.” — Kid Cudi
105. “As a wise lady once said, love the skin you’re in cause beauty has no rules. If they’re tryna sell an impossible dream to a fool, then you ain’t the fool to buy one.”
106. “The purpose of life is a life with a purpose. So I’d rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless.” — Immortal Technique
Rap Quotes To Be Successful In Life
Loving yourself is the first thing you need to be successful in your life. Without loving yourself, nothing will be achieved by you. In short, loving life is winning in life. Some of the hip hop phrases are so extraordinary and remarkable that they will increase your mental strength in the battle of life.
107. “Take the first chance that you get, because you may never get another one.” — Lil Wayne
108. “You have to keep your vision clear, cause only a coward lives in fear.” — Nas
109. “Never assume you know what’s going on in someone’s life unless you heard it straight form the source.” — Chris Brown
110. “Never stop fighting no matter what anyone says. If it’s in your gut, your soul, there’s nothing, no worldly possession that should come between you and your expression.” — Kanye West
111. “Never become so involved with something that it blinds you. Never forget where you from; someone will remind you.” — DMX
112. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Because your character is what you really are. While your reputation is what others merely think you are.” — Jay Z
113. “Be careful what you say to someone today. Because tomorrow they might not be here, and you can’t take it back.” — Wiz Khalifa
Rap Quotes About Music
Many people have a negative concept of rap music. Although those types of people are decreasing day by day. But do you know what the rappers are thinking about it? In this section, you’ll find the thoughts about rap music, rap songs by famous rappers.
114. “I am obsessed with rap music – it’s such a big part of my life.” — Randall Park
115. “My girlfriend is rap. Music and albums and records and my kids.” — Mystikal
116. “Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism.” — Eminem
117. “Rap for me is like making movies, telling stories, and getting the emotions of the songs through in just as deep a way.” — Jay-Z
118. “I don’t even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in.” — Kanye West
119. “Well, hip hop is what makes the world go round.” — Snoop Dogg
120. “Is hip hop just a euphemism for a new religion? The soul music of the slaves that the youth is missing.” — Kanye West
121. “Rap music is the only vital form of music introduced since punk rock.” — Kurt Cobain
122. “I love country music, but I also love gangster rap.” — Anderson East
123. “Although rap is about boasting, it’s also about honesty and expressing your emotions.” — Keith Stanfield
Rap Quotes About Friends And Friendship
There’s a saying by Buddha – ‘if you don’t get a true friend, then go alone.’ But the problem is to recognize a true friend. It’s very hard to identify who is a true friend and who is a fake friend. Here are some friends and friendship quotes from some of the best rap songs.
124. “Sometimes if you’re lucky, someone comes into your life who’ll take up a place in your heart that no one else can fill.” — Snoop Dogg
125. “Next time you see a brother down, Stop and pick him up, Cause you might be the next one stuck.” — Grand Puba
126. “Whenever you need my help, I will hold you down.” — Childish Gambino
127. “You don’t need too many people to be happy. Just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.” — Wiz Khalifa
128. “Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around. That’s the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace and who you should keep away from.” — Diddy
129. “Some of y’all are not where you want to be in life. Yet you party every weekend. What exactly are you celebrating?” — T.I
130. “I’ll be your best friend, if you promise you’ll be mine.” — 50 Cent
131. “If you admire someone, you should go ahead and tell them. People never get the flowers while they can still smell them.” — Kanye West
132. “It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none.” — Snoop Dogg
Inspirational Quotes By The Best Rappers
One inspirational word can change someone’s whole life. Whether you are a lover of rap songs or not, you should read these inspirational quotes and try to follow it in your life. Because good advice is helpful for those who follow it.
133. “My whole thing is to inspire, to better people, to better myself forever in this thing that we call rap, this thing that we call hip hop.” — Kendrick Lamar
134. “Sometimes a loss is the best thing that can happen. It teaches you what you should have done next time.” — Snoop Dogg
135. “We can’t change the world until we change ourselves.” — Biggie Smalls
136. “Fight for your rights, stand up and be heard. You’re just as good as any man, believe that, word.” — Salt N Pepa
137. “Never let a couple of good memories make you move backwards. Look ahead and move on.” — Chris Brown
138. “Don’t let the sadness from the past and the fear of the future ruin the happiness of the present.” — Wiz Khalifa
139. “Sometimes it’s hard to pick right from wrong. The best thing we can do is go with our heart, and hope it all goes well.” — Mac Miller
140. “People say that bad memories cause the most pain, but it’s actually the good ones that drive you insane.” — Kid Cudi
141. “No law’s gonna change us, we have to change us.” — Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
142. “Jump regardless of the consequence, cause even on the night of the apocalypse, everybody’s an optimist.” — Tonedeff
143. “You’ve got to always go back in time if you want to move forward.” — Snoop Dogg
Few More Mind-blowing Rap Quotes
144. “A goal is just a dream with a deadline.” — Drake
145. “Sunny days wouldn’t be so special, if it wasn’t for rain. Joy wouldn’t feel so good, if it wasn’t for pain.” — 50 Cent
146. “Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.” — Tupac Shakur
147. “I can see you’re sad even when you smile, even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes.” —Eminem
148. “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man!” — Jay-Z
149. “People can try to reinvent themselves. I don’t think you can really change who you are, though, because who you are is pretty much where you came from and what you’ve done up to now.” — Eminem
150. “My mama always used to tell me: if you can’t find something to live for, you best find something to die for.” — Tupac
151. “I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell, I am a hustler baby, I’ll sell water to a well.” — Jay Z
152. “When people treat you like nothing, you begin to feel like nothing.” — Drake
153. “I’d shoot for the moon but I’m too busy gazing at stars.” — Eminem
Final Thoughts On Rap Quotes
Rap song quotes cover all types of emotions that we experience in our life. It can be love-life, depression, success, happiness, poverty; in a single word – everything.
If you feel the lyrics of hip-hop or rap songs you will never free from loving rap music.
Did you enjoy these quotes? Which one did you like most? Feel free to share your valuable thoughts on rap quotes and lyrics. Thank you. Be mindful, be happy.