Valentine’s Day comes every year, but it never gets old. Every time it comes with the new trend and new things. But one thing remains the same is the love of heart. Only they know how much special this day is who falls in love. Funny Valentine’s Day quotes bring a smile in your face and make your relationship more strong and comfortable.
But before looking at the funny Valentine’s Day quotes, let us know about the week of love.
It is started from the 1st day of February. They get ready to celebrate this special day. They try to manage and check everything as they planned.
The 2nd week of February is very special for lovers. It is the loveliest week of the year. The week starts from 7th February and ends on the 14th of February on Valentine’s Day. Each day has a separate name of love sign on the whole week. Take a look at the Valentine’s week (2nd-week) chart –
- Rose Day: 7th February
- Propose Day: 8th February
- Chocolate Day: 9th February
- Teddy Day: 10th February
- Promise Day: 11th February
- Hug Day: 12th February
- Kiss Day: 13th February
- Valentine’s Day: 14th February
Now a short introduction of all these lovely days –
- Rose Day: On Rose day, lovers greet each other with a red rose. Actually, it’s a preparation for the propose, which is right the next day.
- Propose Day: People propose with a rose or ring to the person they love. That person may deny it but is not to have any hard feelings on it. So the propose day is a day to propose without any fear. Just go ahead and tell what your heart’s wants to say.
- Chocolate Day: Chocolates are accepted signs of love and care. Everybody loves chocolates. To send chocolates to your loved ones and uplift their mood, and spread the love.
- Teddy Day: Every girl loves teddies because they are the cutest and most famous soft toys. So the best gift you can give to her is a soft teddy.
- Promise Day: When you love someone, you should stay together lifelong. On promise day, the couple makes promises together that is accepted by both of them.
- Hug Day: If you love someone, you wish to get all of him/her. Go on, give a hug that makes her/him more comfortable and loveable.
- Kiss Day: Kiss day is a golden day to kiss and makeup. A kiss is not just a kiss, it is meant how desperately you want her.
- Valentine’s Day: And finally, it’s Valentine’s Day. On this love day, you can show your care, love, and responsibilities to her. Try to be the best version of yourself and make the day yours.
Now you have already known the whole valentine’s week. Sometimes it needs some fun to bring freshness in the relationship. Funny Valentine’s Day quotes can bring that smile in your face.
So, you have already known the days of Valentine’s week. It’s time to feel free and enjoy the moment with the best happy Valentine’s Day funny quotes.
- “If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?” — Lily Tomlin
- “In relationship, a little confession is also a dangerous thing.” — Unknown
- “Love is beyond buy, but you can buy everything for it.” — Unknown
“Falling in love is so hard on the knees.” — Aerosmith
“Love and be wise together is impossible.” — Francis Bacon
“For men, the bravest thing they do in their life is love women.” — Unknown
- “Love is a grave mental disease.” — Plato
“Love is a war that is easy to begin but very hard to stop.” — H. L. Mencken
“Love is an electric blanket which is control by somebody.” — Unknown
“When the happiness of another person is essential to your own is called love.” — Unknown
“Love is like an exploding cigar that we willingly smoke.” — By Lynda Barry
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes About Marriage
- “There is only one place where you can touch a woman and it drives her crazy that is her heart.” — Unknown
“Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.” — Unknown
“One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry.” — Oscar Wilde
“The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.” — Ann Landers
“A man in love is incomplete until he gets married. And then he’s finished.” — Zsa Zsa Gabor
“Rather than getting married again, I’m going to find a woman whom I don’t like and give her a house.” — Groucho Marx
- “Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.” — Samuel Johnson
- “Being a good husband is like being a stand-up comic. You need 10 years before you can call yourself a beginner.” — Jerry Seinfeld
“Men will change that’s what women hope and get marry. Women will not change that’s what men hope and get marry. But finally both of them are inevitably disappointed.” — Unknown
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes with humour
“A man in a relationship has only one choice: either you can be right or you can be happy.” — Ralphie May
“When people say ‘you can’t live without love’ that makes me smile. Well, oxygen is even more important, without it you can’t think of life.” — Unknown
“I’m tired of love; I’m still more tired of rhyme; but money gives me pleasure all the time.” — Hilaire Belloc
“The most outstanding organ is the brain. It works 24/7, 365 from birth until you fall in love.” — Sophie Monroe
“Men feel interest women with pasts. They hope history will repeat itself.” — Mae West
“Love is a burning fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” — Joan Crawford
“The Eskimos have fifty two words for snow because it is so special to them; there ought to be as many for love.” — Margaret Atwood
“If you text ‘I love you’ to a person and the person writes back an emoji – no matter what that emoji, they don’t love you back.” — Chelsea Peretti
“Women are not made for understood, they made only to be loved.” — Unknown
“More love and less paperwork is that what the world really needs.” — Pearl Bailey
Funny Quotes About Valentine’s Day
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” — Ted Koosner
- “Valentine’s Day comes to remind a lot of married men ‘what a poor shot Cupid really is.’” — Unknown
“Valentine, just a few words to tell you how I love you. I have loved you since the first day I saw you. Whenever that was.” — Charles M. Schulz
“If you’re near a lake and have bread, which means you’re never alone on Valentine’s Day.” — Mike Primavera
“People discover who are single and who to feel jealous of by Valentine’s Day.” — Faye Morgan
“If there is no Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” — Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
“I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.” — Tracy Smith
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes to make you lough
- “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.” — Henry Kissinger
“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” — Ingrid Bergman
- “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty good questions.” — Woody Allen
“Being stupid together means love.” — Paul Valery
“Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.” — Rose Franken
“Love is not blind; rather it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.” — Julius Gordon
“Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket, or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.” — Judith Viorst
Final Thoughts on Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes
Have you crushed on someone? Or have you fallen in love at first sight? Do you think her/him all the time? Then don’t be late, be brave. Tell that person about your feelings and explain how he/she has brought sunshine in your life.
Did you like all these funny Valentine’s Day quotes? Which one was your favorite? Let me know your thoughts by commenting below. Be mindful, be happy.