There are so many people we meet in our lifetime. But there are some people we spend most of the time, although they are not our family members. Yes, I’m talking about our seniors in school, college, or the workplace. There comes a time when they move out of the institutes or office and we have to say goodbye. Farewell Quotes For Seniors are essential at that time to express your feelings as a junior.
Although they leave us physically they keep so many happy, sad, and interesting memories that make you emotional. On the last day, juniors should congratulate and wish for their bright future and make them special by sending some greetings cards and gifts with a mind-blowing farewell quote.
Here I’ve collected so many farewell quotes for seniors you must like them. Now let’s take a deep look into the quotes…
Short Farewell Quotes For Seniors
Sometimes there comes the moments you can’t say anything. You feel so emotional that makes you speechless. Here are some perfect short farewell quotes for seniors from juniors for you if you’re in these hard feelings situations.
- “If you have nothing to say to me, then just shake my hand.”
- “Don’t think it as a last goodbye! I’ll say see you soon.”
- “Goodbye doesn’t mean it’s the end. I say, it is just temporary.”
- “I’m ready to say goodbye to you but I don’t want to hear it from you.”
- “Goodbye is not forever, it is not the end. It just means that we’ll soon meet again!” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “Don’t miss me, as soon as I say goodbye!”
- “Make your beginning an art and make the ending a greater art!”
- “Don’t think it’s goodbye. Imagine it as the time when we have to close the door to the past to open the door to the future.”
- “Don’t be sad to say goodbye. It’s essential for meeting again and again.”
- “The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.” — Moira Rogers
- “Saying goodbye to you is like saying welcome to all the sadness in my life.”
- “I can’t say and explain how much painful this goodbye will be.”
- “Don’t confuse the beginning with the end, as each end is always before beginning.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “Try to explore the goodness and positivity in every goodbye.”
- “Each beginning has an end and it is always after the end. So don’t be sad, you’re stepping into a new beginning.”
- “Don’t be sad for tomorrow. Appreciate and enjoy what you have today.”
Best Goodbye Quotes For Seniors
The relationship between seniors and juniors is an evergreen relation. There comes sometimes when you have to say goodbye to your seniors. If they don’t go, how will your junior come? So farewell is a natural process. Here are some best goodbye quotes for seniors, you can send them to your seniors on their last day.
- “As a junior, we wish you a great achievement in your new life with a cupful of happiness, mountains of success and good wishes to live your dream each and every moment.”
- “On your last day, I don’t want to say goodbye and don’t want to be sad. Because someday I will be meeting you. Best wishes for you.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “You are all over my heart. So you can only farewell from the office, not from my life. We’ll meet again. May you have a successful new life.”
- “To say goodbye is always tearful and sad. But there are always possibilities and opportunities to cross your path in your new journey. Hope, you’ll do the best.”
- “At last time has come to say farewell. But don’t forget that there was a junior who always remembers the special moments shared with you.”
- “We will miss you whenever we take breaks, gossips, have coffee, or simply take part in any official activities. Don’t forget us, remember that you will be always with us even you are not present physically. We hope a glorious future for you.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “Now the office hours will seem longer without you. We will miss your dashing personality and impressive team leadership. Wishing you a bright and better life.”
Farewell Quotes For Seniors From Juniors
As a junior, someday you must have to farewell your seniors. Here some touchy farewell quotes for seniors from juniors like you that will make their last day nostalgic and emotional.
- “There are some things in life you have to accept although you don’t want to. Giving you a farewell is hurtful and never wishing thing. We will miss your presence. May you have a successful future.”
- “Your leaving is too painful to describe. From day 1, we learned from you. You were the best leader of our team. Wishing you loads of success that sunshine your new life.”
- “We knew there will be times when we have to let go of you. Now that unwanted time has come. We have nothing to say because you are like the sun to us who taught us how to deal with everything. Thank you for being with us. May your future be bright and bold.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “You will never be missed. Because we will remember you. You were the best colleague we had who had guided us without any hesitation and negative thinking. Best wishes for your future life.”
- “You are the one who has groomed my career to the ladder of success. Without your support and trust upon me, I could not be where I am now. Although you are entering into a new life, you will always in my mind like a shining star.”
- “It’s hard to give a farewell to a person like you who was my mentor and kept believing in me. Thank you for all those lessons you taught me and believing in me. Wishing your journey be more productive and effective.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “When everything was unknown and unfamiliar, you were the first senior who gave me strength and inspirit. From that moment, you are not only a helpful senior but also a good friend of mine. Now you are leaving. At this sad moment, I wish you the best of luck.”
- “Without a better leader, no one can win. You were our mentor, inspiration, and hope. You taught us how to stand up from the dust and how to bring fruitful results with great performance. Farewell, our best senior.”
Farewell Quotes For Seniors from colleague in Office
In our working life, we spend most of the time with our colleagues and co-workers. Working together makes our relationship more cordial, hearty, and strong. We feel for each other. But one day we have to farewell them. If you are looking for some nice farewell quotes for seniors from colleagues in office, these are the most suitable quotes for you.
- “You have shown what a good leader can do. Your guidance made us unite and your advice showed us the right path of success. Now the time has come to apart. It’s hard to farewell to you. You will always be in our minds. Salute senior, go ahead.”
- “You were the one who always forgave our errors and misbehavior. Rather you taught us everything open-hearted. Thank you for your generosity. On this farewell moment, we are asking your forgiveness if we did anything wrong to you.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “You were the best friend as well as a good mentor and guide. We will miss your presence and guidance while working. We will always remember you, your teachings, and your smile. We will try to follow your shown path to success as much as possible. Goodbye and farewell.”
- “The tired souls and lazy employees like us have been lifted up by your leadership and guidance. It was a great experience working with you. Wherever you go, our well-wishing always will be with you. Goodbye and be happy.”
- “We are sad because you are leaving us and we are happy because your career is going to be more successful. Although we will miss you we will be happy for your success. Farewell and wishing you a bright future.”
- “Happy journey. You are now on a ship that sails you in a new voyage of opportunities and career establishments. Good luck on your new journey. May success always be with you.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “Good things and happy moments never last long. They fly so fast that we can’t realize when the end comes. Working with you was enjoyable and remarkable. I never thought it will come so fast. You are leaving us. I Hope, you will spend a great time there. Goodbye.”
Farewell Quotes For Seniors From Juniors in College
The most exciting and funniest moments we experienced in our life is college life. It is the time when we can see things in different ways. Here are some good farewell quotes for seniors in college for you to look upon.
- “You were our inspiration and motivation. You showed us how to maintain everything in college life. We are so sad to see you leaving college and hostel. You will miss you. Hope, we will meet again. Happy farewell and best wishes for your future.”
- “Senior students are the guide, exhibitor, and adviser of the junior students. You have shown us the right way to succeed. We will surely follow your steps. Farewell and may you have the best future.”
- “Farewell with a heavy heart is painful and tearful. But, today we are not sad about your farewell, because to see you step into the new phase of your life is a happy moment for us. Goodbye dear seniors, always have a good day.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “Your batch was the best seniors we had. Thank you for your inspiration and guidance that pledge us to good in our academic and personal life. We hope all of you will be a shining star to follow. Goodbye.”
- “On your last day at our College, we would like to say that we are really thankful for your participation and contribution to making our college’s reputation on the top list due to your hard work. Farewell seniors and mentors.”
- “As a junior, we will never forget such a helpful and dedicated seniors like you. We will always remember you for your good lessons and advice. May you cross the limit of the sky. Goodbye.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “You are our inspiration. You have shown how to uplift life into success. Surely, it makes us believe that we can also do that. On this farewell day, take our heartiest gratitude. We’ll always love you and remember you. Goodbye, dear seniors.”
Farewell Quotes For Seniors From Juniors in School
They say, the best days were the school days. Because as you grow, your ego, anger, greediness, jealousy, and selfishness will also grow more. But in school, there has no place to keep that evil immoral act. Here are some farewell quotes for seniors from the juniors in school that you might like.
- “We hope, we will meet again and share happiness. Everywhere in the school such as corridors, classrooms, playground…everywhere, you will be missed. Goodbye, have a great achievement in your next journey.”
- “The journey of life is no a bed of roses and the roads are full of difficulties. But we believe, you have the strength to overcome all the challenges. I Hope, you will be successful in every step of your life. May God hands upon you.”
- “You will remain forever for your glorious activities in our school’s history. You did something that makes our school proud. We hope, wherever you go you will do the same as you did here. Goodbye, dear senior.” — Farewell Quotes For Seniors
- “Don’t be sad about school life is gone. Because you are taking plenty of memorable moments with you. Remember, you are always welcome at school. Come to visit your old school whenever you get time. God bless you.”
- “Life is short. Everyone should try to make it worthy. Try to be the best version of yourself as you were here. We believe in you. We trust your capability. Go out and show the world who you are. Farewell with lots of love, respect, and good wishes.”
- “When I first came to this school, I was nervous and afraid. Then I met you. You made me comfortable at school and made school-life more fun and interesting. But today you are leaving us. Although I’m sad about your leaving but I’m happy for your future. Thank you for everything, dear senior.”
Final Thoughts on Farewell Quotes For Seniors
I know, there are some moments come when words are not enough to express your feelings. As a junior, if you have to say goodbye to someone whom you love, respect, and try to follow his/her steps, it really hard to describe your feelings.
I hope, these farewell quotes will be able to say your inner thoughts. If you like these farewell quotes, don’t forget to like and share your thoughts by commenting below.
If you have any other thoughts in your mind related to Farewell Quotes For Seniors, without any hesitation share your thoughts here. Thank you for being with us in better life thoughts. Be mindful, be happy.